Listen to this half hour interview with Fred Amrein, a fee-only NAPFA Financial Advisor with Amrein Financial who specializes in financial aid, college education funding and investment management. Fred teaches us the ins and out of the financial aid process and how to pay for college without going broke or spending our life savings.
Learn the ins and outs of the Financial Aid Process and how to pay for college without Going Broke or Spending Your Life Savings.
• College is an Investment-Focus on the Outcome of the Education
• College Financial Aide officers are limited to what they can tell you
• Saving Money is not just the financial aid process
• Be careful of Financial Advisors specializing in College Financial Aid
The financial aid process and your special family financial circumstances can be complex and confusing- get answers from a professional on this call.
What you will learn:
• Understand the Financial Aid Process and your positioning
• Risks to avoid in College Funding
• The Interaction of financial aid, educational tax credits and college saving plans