One of the first things I learned when I had a coaching client was that the client had to be coachable. I didn’t really understand that since everyone wants to make money, and who wouldn’t want a professional to help them understand how to save and invest?
But over the years, I realized that my mentors were right. When you are “ready” to receive the information that you need to create wealth, then the wealth building starts. What does it mean to be ready? Follow these characteristics and see if they apply to you:
1) You are not healthy so you spend a lot of mental time worrying about your physical self that you have no time to think about how to arrange your money to support your lifestyle.
2) You are so obsessed with work that relationships and taking care of yourself are not a priority and so your wealth building strategies become last on your to-do list.
3) You want someone else to do it for you but you don’t have a clue on what to tell them to do. You think that by outsourcing all of your financial affairs, it will get taken care of and also make your wealthy.
4) You blame your work, family, friends, and spouse for your lack of wealth. If only you weren’t married to a spender or if only you didn’t have kids, or if only your husband didn’t leave you, then you would be wealthy.
5) You blame the economy, the president, the tax code, etc., for preventing you from achieving great wealth.
When you stop blaming anything and anyone on how you got into your situation and start to rouse your inner energy to make things happen, then wealth will start to happen for you. But you really have to let go of the past and the future and say, “How can I start right now to make a real difference in my financial picture? How can I make the money I earn make money to support me?”
When you are ready to say that, then you are ready to work with me, Wealth Coach Fern CFP. I will be here- waiting for you. Because I believe in you and I can help you build a financial infrastructure to support the lifestyle that you want. The sky is the limit but the limitations are inward not outward. Are you ready? I am waiting for your call or your email.