About-Wealth Coach, Fern CFP®
Life is bittersweet!
I am a Wealth Coach with over 25 years experience as a Financial Advisor with my own company, Advanced Financial Designs.
I now coach people and do workshops through a do it yourself financial plan to increase their personal wealth, and secure their financial future by using a 7 step financial planning process that has been successful for my clients around the world.
You can circle me on my Google+ Profile Fern Alix LaRocca CFP® .
My business credentials:
- I am a Certified Financial Planner™
- Enrolled Agent (Enrolled to Practice before the Internal Revenue Service)
- Founder of Advanced Financial Designs-A fee-only financial planning, investment and tax planning firm
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Graduate of Corporate Coach University
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
- California Association of Enrolled Agents
- NAPFA-Registered Investment Advisor
- Treasurer- Western Region NAPFA
- Board Director- StockDocs.com
- Board Director- YourBusinessOnline.com
- Board Advisor- Sonoma Mountain Zen Center
My personal credentials:
- Aspiring writer. I have published material -mainly financial stuff- The Whole-Hearted-Way e-newsletter
- my personal blog From Fern
- my retirement planning blog 401k Maximum
- Author of The 401K First Aid Kit:Stop Your Portfolio Bleeding and Get Back to Financial Health
- The Top 7 Tax Saving Tips
- I enjoy walking my labradoodle puppy, Goldie. Isn’t she cute?
- I read mostly financial stuff and spiritual books. Go figure.
- I am definitely an urban guerilla (will never leave my heart in San Francisco), but enjoy nature.
- Change is my middle name- bring it on.
- I love art and my husband, but not in that order.
- I like feedback. But keep it short and sweet.
- Bittersweet chocolate is my favorite!!