After 26 years as a Financial Advisor, the most common fear I see in clients is not having enough money. The media shows a life without money as one without joy or hope or activity. That is a common myth. Many people have risen above financial collapse to enjoy their lives, and you can, too. The common thread that I see used to accomplish this is in these 7 reasons not to worry about money:
- Believe it or not, you can do with less.
- You don’t have to rely on anybody else but you will find people helping you unconditionally when you need it.
- Money ebbs and flows like life, when you are feeling the loss of abundance; be grateful for what you do have.
- Poverty and unhappiness are not synonymous. There are plenty of people who are not well off that are very happy. Remember that you have the ability to cheer yourself up no matter what.
- When faced with less, you will suddenly find the resources to still do what you want –but in a different manner.
- Be open to changing economic conditions to take advantage of things that can help you prosper once again. Don’t get stuck in that –I will never do that again syndrome. You will do it again and you will lose sometimes and you will win sometimes. That is the nature of life itself.
- Never lose focus on what is really important to you and that money is only one source of achieving what you want. It is a journey not a decision so focus on what is important right now.
If you review these reasons not to worry about money, you will see yourself in one of those points. Just by being aware of that can help you change your mindset and be open to a changing economic environment. Your flexibility and openness to the situation can help you build wealth and connect with the profound abundance that surrounds you.